WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO US?
We are looking for people who
At EVLOMO, we are seeking talented engineers and thought leaders are shaping the future of emobility
We have great confidence in every individual and their work. You will be given lots of on-the-job learning opportunities and are expected to take initiative on the job
CHALLENGE STATUS QUO
Do you view and approach things differently? We will help you in giving shape to your ideas
We seek people who are passionate about electric mobility and who wants to play a role in adoption of emobility
We need team players who never lose focus of the goal and impress us with their positive attitude and enthusiasm.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
At EVLOMO, We’re always looking for smart, hardworking and passionate people to join our efforts to delivery clean energy to all.
We care about clearing the air and helping the earth by bringing clean energy and electric mobility to the masses. We are a team of passionate energy experts who are developing the leading-edge solutions and see change as an opportunity and enjoy enabling transition to electric mobility and clean energy with great enthusiasm.
What we can offer:
- Diverse team
- Opportunity to work in upcoming technologies
- Competitive compensation
- Additional financial and non-financials benefits
If you want to be a key member of the team delivering on the promise of an all-electric mobility future, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Us Message
At EVLOMO, we believe in developing talent. The EVLOMO Internship Program, which ranges 12-14 weeks, is offered to top-performing students and is designed to propel you toward a rewarding career from day one.
Deciding to become an intern at EVLOMO is a big decision. As an intern, you will
Learn and develop:
You will develop key relationships and skills that can’t be accomplished in the classroom
Experience real work
Beginning week one, you will take on challenging projects and real industry work in mobility
You’ll also work alongside great managers who will invest in your development and give you feedback to help you grow and improve.
Join us to help transition to emobility and experience meaningful work and from the very beginning of your career. If you join us as intern, send us your resume at email@example.com
EVLOMO is seeking professional and skilled electrical engineer for the installation of Electric Vehicle Charging Points and possibly in the future PV, Battery, other technologies.
This position requires bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an Accredited Academic Institution. Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Onsite and remote commissioning of EV Chargers– including project management
- Ensure reliable and uniform quality deployment of all EV Charging Solutions, including Onsite and remote support
- Communicate with clients to determine needs and explain complex issues
- Draft and submit detailed reports
Your role will include:
- Install, test, and verify new EV chargers.
- Perform quality assurance and control tasks during commissioning
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an Accredited Academic Institution
- Passionate about EV industry
- Should be able to work on AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator will be added advantage
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbal and written, in both Thai and English
EVLOMO Technologies Co., Ltd.
5 Raintree Office Garden 280 B2, Fl. 1ABC
Soi Soonvijai 4,
Rama 9 Road, Huaykwang
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EVLOMO Technologies Co., Ltd. is a pioneer in South East Asia electric mobility market. EVLOMO’s vision is to electrify the entire transport sector, with clean energy from the sun, wind and sea and make fossil fuel a thing of the past. EVLOMO’s mission is to Create a strong synergy between environmental concerns and technology by promoting electric vehicles, adoption of batteries and ensuring that they are charged intelligently, the company will play an important role in balancing the grid in developing smart grid solutions regarding EVs, batteries and allied infrastructure.